My parents and older sister Tracy bought Jenna a playhouse for her birthday and the girls love it! They play tea party in it all the time. They also love the fairy princess outfits they got for Christmas. We have a fairy princess tea party almost everyday here in the shores home, and it's so much fun! I love my girls!!
Those pictures are so cute. I can't get over how big Claire has gotten! She is so cute. That hair is so funny. Looks like Abbi and Jenna are having fun. Can't wait to see everyone again!
5 comments:
I love that hair! Your girls are so cute.
I love how Jenna and Abby play together!! I can't wait for that!
How is it that ALL of your girls have gorgeous shiny hair?? I'm so jealous! And happy birthday Jenna!
Those pictures are so cute. I can't get over how big Claire has gotten! She is so cute. That hair is so funny. Looks like Abbi and Jenna are having fun. Can't wait to see everyone again!
oh yeah and Sam looks like she was loving the attention. She fit right in their little tea and princesses party! All she need has a tutu
Post a Comment