Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy (belated) 2nd Birthday Jenna Boo!

Jenna's birthday and party (pictures to come) was this past weekend. She is 2!! Wow where does time go? I seriously was looking at pictures of her a few days ago from when she was just born and it feels like it just happened yesterday. She is growing up and starting to get very chatty and even has a little tude' on her but what do you expect, look at her parents.. lol. She is such a helpful little girl and is so cuddly. She gives hugs and kisses to me and her sisters all the time... so sweet. I love you so much Jenna, you will always be my boo bear!



2 comments:

The Hulls said...

She is so cute and growing fast! I love the hair do.

Just the three of us,,, said...

She was such a cute baby. And now such a beautful little girl!