Mommy, Daddy, Sam, Abbi, Jenna, Claire & Byron
Love it when kids sleep.
i read your blog
I read it! I want more posts!!!
I read your blog too.. when it's updated. Mine is lacking in posts also.Love the girls hair flying in the wind! I miss you guys!Aunt Nicki
Who took these pictures? Hopefully not the driver LOL :) They look pooped but so cute! Yeah I agree I read your blog also and well its about time..
Looks like more than 2 people read your blog. Great pictures for a "blog comeback"!! haha
So adorable!! And yes, more than 2 people read your blog :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love it when kids sleep.
i read your blog
I read it! I want more posts!!!
I read your blog too.. when it's updated. Mine is lacking in posts also.
Love the girls hair flying in the wind! I miss you guys!
Aunt Nicki
Who took these pictures? Hopefully not the driver LOL :) They look pooped but so cute! Yeah I agree I read your blog also and well its about time..
Looks like more than 2 people read your blog. Great pictures for a "blog comeback"!! haha
So adorable!! And yes, more than 2 people read your blog :)
Post a Comment