Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What did I do...?

Well let me just say first of all, I was just planning on trimming the part of Jenna's hair that was hanging in her eyes because she rips out anything I put in her hair... I was not planning on giving her a total bang nor was I planning on giving her a mullet! :( Well, at least she can see finally. She is still beautiful :)



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I have done that before with Makenzie. Now I'm just letting it grow out even if she can't see. She is OK with keeping hair clips in.

Nate will probably finish in three years. It is a lot of money at GT, even more with the evening program. But he's hoping for some good networking and a good education there. He will be taking 3 classes this semester. It's only 3 nights a week from 6 to 9, not too bad. But the commute, that's another thing, at least he'll be going against traffic.

I'm doing really well compared to the last time. I haven't been that sick, no up-chucking for me yet. I have my nausea moments, but nothing consistent. I have been lucky, but then I fear it'll be a boy. I am already starting to show a bit and I'm only 13 weeks!