Wednesday, July 16, 2008
20 week appointment...so we thought it was a girl......
And it is! We got to see our little Claire Elizabeth squirming all around today. She is measuring right on track, actually 2 days further but 2 days is nothing. I am quite disappointed because I have gained just as much this pregnancy as with Abbi thus far and I have been more conscious of what I have been eating. Jenna I gained less, but she was heavier than Abbi- go figure? Oh-well. I am not complaining though because its all a part of the miracle and I will work it off afterwards :) Anyway, I do have ultrasound pics but unfortunately our scanner is not working! :( But I will attempt to try and post them tomorrow via the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You had me excited there for a minute .... was thinking we had a V on the way. We will take the girl :) We all know what to do with girls!
Congrats on another girl! And I love the name! Too cute! I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind having all girls.
I was thinking you were going to say boy after all but it is still so exciting you are having another girl!!! I can't believe we are just one month aaprt! I love it!
Oh yeah, also Claire Elizabeth is my niece's name! Same first and middle! I love it!!!
Post a Comment