So lately we have been MIA on the blog scene...but we're back! We have had alot going on lately, it's birthday season (for us)! It was John's birthday and then it is Jenna's next weekend. We have like 5 more between both of our families from now Until June.
John's birthday went good, could have been better (ask John for more info on that). Last Friday John took the day off and we went and dropped off the girls at grandparents. I had the whole day planned out for months.. I wanted him to have an unforgettable 30th! We headed for Andretti Speedlabs first for some racing and food. It was tons of fun and the food was REALLY good. We then headed off for the GA Aquarium where John had an appointment to DIVE with the Whale sharks! Yes you can dive in the Ocean Voyager tank or even just swim around in there, so cool. After that we finished off the night by going to Imperial Fez. It's a Moroccan restaurant in Buckhead, he had never been and we wanted to try something different and fun. Overall it was a great day but he spent like 2 days recovering :)
On another note, John is about to GRADUATE with his MASTERS!!! It's so close we can taste it, lol! He is done in May. I am so ready for him to be done with school and he is too. Poor guy is so burnt out, he has been in school since shortly after we got married. It has been 6 years this year. I am so proud of him!
I also made a pretty big decision, I am going back to school in June after John graduates (online and night school). I have 2 years done and have always wanted to complete my degree just never had the opportunity because John has been doing the school thing for years. I have decided to go out and pursue my dream of being a nurse, I have alot of my prerequisites done already and I am planning on applying for nursing school in December. We will see how it goes, my main goal is to complete school and work once the girls are in school during the day (they will always be my top priority) a couple of days a week. Being a full time mommy and a part time student is gonna be crazy, but I am very excited and feel blessed to have the opportunity to do this.
2 comments:
Wow! Good luck with going back to school! And Congrats to John for almost finishing!
Yeah John!! Good for you for going to school Jamie!!!!
By the way, your girls are always dressed so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment