Sunday, June 22, 2008

Caved...



Ok OK! I know that its like 5 1/2 months until we have this little one but I found a really nice crib for sale that I could not resist. John thought I was a little crazy wanting to get the crib this early but I just had to I don't know why I think I may be nesting a bit. Anyway, here it is... also... we found out what we are having!! We also caved with that too. I wanted to wait but we simply could not resist. I decided I don't think I am ever going to be able to be that patient :) I told alot of people at church today but for those of you who don't know...we will be adding to the estrogen pool in our home- we are having another GIRL! This time I really thought it would be a boy but I am really happy that it's a girl, I don't think I would know what to do with a boy, lol!

3 comments:

The Sixth Sister said...

Yeah for you guys! Congratulations on a little girl. The way I think of it is, at least you won't have to buy a ton of new clothes...she wont be happy about it when shes a teenager but I recovered fine and im sure she will too!!!

pomai♥stephen said...

Hey!
How are you? Congrats on baby #3! How fun!
Hope everythings going great!
Pomai and Stephen

Lisa said...

Another girl!! How fun!!! AHHH 3 weddings!!! haha You are so lucky to get to have 3 best frinds and 3 shopping partners!