Monday, April 21, 2008
First Doctor's Appointment
Today was my first appointment, I was really nervous...they are normally nerve racking until you see the baby and hear the heartbeat. Well we have a heartbeat and healthy looking baby! I am only about 7 weeks 5 days. My due date is December 3rd. I was a little thrown off by that because I thought I might have been a little over 8 weeks but nope, they did an ultrasound and confirmed a due date in December instead of the end of November. Dr. Windom (I love him, he delivered Jenna) said to see him most of the pregnancy and then once I was almost due he would go ahead and schedule me to be induced on my due date because of my history of overdue/induced past labors. We are really excited! Here is a pic of the little bean, sorry its so blurry.. our scanner is not really functioning at the moment so I had to take a pic and put it on here, but here you go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's crazy Jaimee! I saw Dr. Windom today too. What time were you there? He told me to see him the last 3 weeks and he would induce me when he was on call which is the weekend i'm due anyway. I really like him!
That is exciting Jaimee! Congrats! It was crazy there were 8 girls pregnant at Bunco. We should start a "Bunco Play Group". Now that would get CrAzY!!!
Post a Comment