Our little girl is one today! Wow time flies, I feel like she was just born. She is getting so big and developing such a fun personality. She is eating so many big girl foods now and soon I am almost positive she will be walking. We had such a fun birthday party tonight with family (I will post pics soon.) I am such a proud mommy! :)

4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she's 1 already - sweet girl!! Didn't you just give birth to Abby???? Give her happy birthday kisses for me!
Hello Shores! I don't know if you remember us, the Birds (Nate and Tiffany) from the Canton ward. I got here through Lisa Alarcon's blog. Anyway, Abbi and Jenna look so big! I can't believe that Jenna is already 1!!! She was a new born when you guys left our ward! How are you guys doing and enjoying your new place... well, I guess it's not so new by now. But I just wanted to say hi and see how you guys were doing. We have a blog too, it's allthebirds.blogspot.com.
HI!!! This is Shannon Carey, used to be Shannon Long. I've been thinking about you guys so much! my blog is cateytimes.blogspot.com and my email is scareymomma@gmail.com Please let me know how everything is going for y'all!
Love,
Shannon
Hey!! How are you guys?! We are doing well...keeping busy. It HAS been way too long. We definitely need to get a group together soon! We bought a house in August so maybe we'll have a get together soon. Your girls are growing up fast!! Good to see you:)
Post a Comment