CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's nice to see people having more kids! Yea for the Shores! Have you told the girls, and what did they say? Shannon
To answer everyone's questions about when I am due.. I am not sure yet I am estimating the end of November. I am very early pregnant, only about 6 weeks or so. I am just horrible about keeping it to myself when I find out i am pregnant :) I will definately keep everyone updated :)
10 comments:
Ahh!!! Jamie, how exciting! Congrats!!! How far along??? More details!
You really can't keep a secret, can you?:) We are really happy for you! I hope it's a boy! Win
I love you sweetheart, even though you stole all the thunder for yourself. :)
Wow! Congratulations... I'm gonna be an Auntie again! and again... and ...
YEAH!
Hey i know i have already talked to you about it but we are excited. Make sure to keep us posted. Love ya.
Holy crap! You just had a baby! Ok, well a year ago. Wow. So that makes you, Roxanne, Kelly, and Alaina Stamey. When are you due??
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's nice to see people having more kids! Yea for the Shores! Have you told the girls, and what did they say?
Shannon
Congrats Jamie!!! I'm so happy so many people are pregnant! When are you due?
To answer everyone's questions about when I am due.. I am not sure yet I am estimating the end of November. I am very early pregnant, only about 6 weeks or so. I am just horrible about keeping it to myself when I find out i am pregnant :) I will definately keep everyone updated :)
I can't believe your pregnant!!!!I need to talk to you about this!!
Post a Comment