5:30 am - Jamiee decided she was hungry So not knowing if she would have another chance to eat I went down to the cafeteria to get us some breakfast. Well, they don't open til 6 am. No problem. I come back to the room, we sleep for 15 minutes.
6:00 am - I head down to the cafeteria. When I get there the doors are still shut. I think what's the deal, it's 6:05? I look at the schedule on the door and notice that on SATURDAYS they open at 7 am. BOOO!! So I come back to the room and we go back to sleep.
8:00 am - Jamiee is really hungry now. So I jaunt down to the cafeteria and load up on bacon, eggs, biscuits and chocolate milk only to have Jamiee tell me upon my return that breakfast will be provided for her. Oh well, more for me.
9:00 am - Jamiee eats breakfast and takes a shower.
9:00 am - started the pitocin and her Dr. said he would come back at about noon to break her water. (BTW her doctor has MAD karate skills such that he can break water.) Well, Jamiee tells the nurse she wants her epidural before doc breaks her water.
11:30 am - The anesthesiologist shows up and administers the medical cocaine known as an epidural.
12:10 pm - Wonder-boy Windom, as he's known to the nurses, used his mad karate skills and broke Jamiee's water.
So as with the last post we are now just resting comfortably waiting. I'm gonna go get some lunch. :)
1 comment:
JOHN! HOW ARE YOU?! I haven't seen u in forEVER! I have been browsing thru ur blog and LOVE all the pics! Your little girls (of course- what else would you have?!) are aDORable! I love the huge thanksgiving fam pic, too! The Schramms MISS the Shores!
I loved reading the "schedule" of your wife's labor! Her doc was movin slooow compared to mine! I started pitocin at 6:30am, he broke my water at 7am, epidural at 9:30, and baby out at 1pm! LOL!
Where do ya'll live now?
Anyway, I'm glad we are BLOG BUDDIES now!
~Mel
Post a Comment