Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween 2008 party

We had our Halloween party on Saturday night. It was a blast! We had a game with Halloween trivia that I printed out and put throughout the house. Whomever got the most questions right got a prize and we also had a costume contest where the winner got a prize. Well, apparently the questions were pretty hard and there were not any high scorers but the Dabney's took home both of the prizes, John had the BEST costume all of the kids loved it. Mostly everyone came dressed up including the kids, it was so fun to see all of the creative and cute costumes! Here are a few pics we managed to get :)

Oh and btw, in case no one can tell John and I are supposed to be Juno and Paulie Bleeker, lol.










6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the costumes and what a fun party!

Lisa said...

The party looked like it was a success! I wish we could have made it, it was difficult to even make it to the trunk or treat friday night! The last 2 weeks are quite uncomfortable to say the least. Yeah, Tackitt is big on cesareans. I was shocked when he suggested I try a VBAC this time if I go into labor on my own. I don't see it happening though so it looks like a repeat C which I am fine with. I would rather have him later than sooner. The bigger the better!

John and Brieanne Dabney said...

Thanks for the fun party!

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Creative costume Jamie!

Sha nay nay said...

Thanks for inviting me! NOT! Just kidding. I love the photos and everyone's costumes. Would someone tell Megan and Shane to actually do something with their blog so I can go and see photos of them and their little one without having to find pictures elsewhere? :) I have no contact info for them, otherwise I'd do it myself.

We're going to see Juno soon. I'm guessing it was pretty good if you two dressed up as the stars, way to be thinkin'!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love your costume idea (my husband, Matt works with your hubby). Matt told me about the idea and I had to see pictures! It's great.

Congrats on your third little girl...and having her very soon!