Monday, September 29, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

So one of my friends told me on Saturday I needed to update my blog, so here it is...

Nothing really new is going on, we are just trying to enjoy the fall and its been hard to do so far. For the past month or so we have been battling colds & urinary tract infections, BLAH :( I LOVE fall because of the weather but HATE it because my kids have horrible immune systems and get sick back to back until spring arrives again. It's been a fun break from fevers and runny noses, but alas its time for the season again. Jenna may have issues like I do with the frequent UTI's (I feel horrible) hopefully I have not passed this down to her. She has gotten 2 in a row so far and if she gets another the doc wants me to take her to a specialist. I feel so bad for her so please pray that this will not be the case for her.

Baby update: she is measuring a little big so Dr. Windom will probably induce me a week early, we will see but he wants me to only come see him from now on so I guess he plans on being the one to deliver her and the only way for that to happen is for a scheduled induction (which I prefer). So, we will have little Claire here possibly by Thanksgiving :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry to hear about all the illness going around in the family! Hope you are doing well with the pregnancy and I hope you'll get induced. That's my hope too! :)

John and Brieanne Dabney said...

Would that friend happen to be...ME?!! Wow, I feel so special that you wrote this blog. I don't however, feel very good that you are feeling so very bad. I'm like you and worry about my girls getting my "issues". Let's pray for our little girls! And let's go to the park again sometime.