
I just finished the series yesterday and I have to say overall I am pleased. I think adding a baby into the mix was a bit odd at first, well at least the way it happened kinda threw me a bit, but I am glad she included this aspect in the ending because I think it helped make the relationship between Edward and Bella complete (in my opinion). I think the whole Jacob imprinting on Reneesmee weirded me out but I am glad that Meyer created a way for him to be happy and still be in Bella's life. It definitely had a few twists, but I have to say I loved it! Anyone else read it and have any opinions??
1 comment:
I can't believe you posted a "spoiler" not that I care ;)
I'm still only about 1/2 way through and I was guessing that happened when I read the last part of the Book of Jacob.
And I love the BoM ref w/Book of Jacob, made me laugh!
Post a Comment