Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beach trip!

My mom, the girls, and I all went to Florida a few weeks ago to visit my sister Ashley before she had her baby. We went to the beach one day and Abbi of course LOVED it, she loves to build sandcastles and hunt for shells. Jenna however was not at ALL happy with being there, I think it was a combination of the wind and the loud crashing ocean that just petrified her. She was literally attached to my arm the whole time. I had to carry her and when I tried to stick her feet in the water she drew them up almost to her head to avoid having the water touch her feet (she is quite flexible). After almost an hour she finally let me put her down on the towel next to me in the sand we were both sitting on. All in all it was a pretty good long weekend, despite Abbi not sleeping and waking up at 5 am almost every morning...needless to say we will never travel again without daddy. Here are a few pics from the day at the beach.




No comments: